Recovery My Hacked WhatsApp Account?
Considering that you will be able to take measures to prevent hacking WhatsApp account, there will be no sure way.
Therefore, the best way to protect your account is to avoid revealing private information to strangers.
However, prevention is always better than cure and you can prevent hackers from accessing your account as much as possible by following some tips. Follow Dr Tricks to recover my hacked WhatsApp account.
How to recover my hacked WhatsApp account is in different internet services, although the difference mentioned is sometimes very big and sometimes small.
With these details, they all follow the same pattern that includes easy password recovery to authentication to get help from the staff of the service company, which also includes WhatsApp messenger.
When someone hacks your account, you will be automatically logged out.
Fortunately, hackers in WhatsApp cannot see your previous messages and can only send and receive new messages. Therefore, as soon as you find out about hacking WhatsApp account, take action to get it back.
To recover my hacking WhatsApp account, it is enough to log into the account once again with the confirmation code sent to your phone. For this reason, you will remove the person who hacked your account and take control of your user account.
With all these details, it is possible that the hacker is more professional and immediately activated 2-step authentication with a secret password after logging into your account. If such a problem occurs, try to enter your account again and log in.
With this recovery my hacking WhatsApp account, the hacker’s access will be cut off from your account, and after a week you can enter your account without needing a 2-step authentication password.
If the mentioned methods to recover my hacked WhatsApp account failed, you should contact the WhatsApp support team. For this purpose, send an email to the following address with your e-mail address or enter the WhatsApp contact page:
Enter a phrase like the following for the title:
- My Account Is Hacked
In the text of the email, write your request along with the phone number on which your account is installed and your profile information.
After receiving the email, the WhatsApp support team will guide you to recover my hacked WhatsApp account.
If your phone and SIM card have been stolen or you have lost it and you are worried about the security of your information on WhatsApp, you should contact WhatsApp support and inform them so that they can deactivate your account.
Later, you can re-enter your account by receiving a new SIM card with the previous number.
For this purpose, send an email to WhatsApp with the following title and submit your request:
- My Phone Is Stolen/Lost
In the text of the email, write the following words by inserting your mobile phone number:
- Please deactivate my account.
2-step authentication in WhatsApp to prevent hacking WhatsApp account
Authentication is one of the useful features that most internet service providers provide.
In this method, when logging into the account, apart from receiving the confirmation code message and entering it, you must enter a fixed password, which greatly reduces the possibility of other people logging into your account.
To enter the account through any device, you must remember this password and without it, it is not possible to access the account.
To activate this authentication, follow the steps below:
- After entering WhatsApp, enter the menu by touching the three-dot icon on the top bar and opening its settings by selecting Settings.
- Select the Account option.
- Then click on the Two-step verification option.
- Touch the Enable button.
- Enter a 6-digit code and click the Next button.
- Repeat the code and click the Next button.
- Note: At this stage, you will be asked to enter an email address to retrieve the code in case you forget it. The best suggestion is to do this, but if you don’t feel like doing it, touch Skip to finish the task.
- After entering the email, click the Next button, and in the next step, enter the email again and click Save.
- Now the two-step authentication of your account is activated to prevent hacking WhatsApp account.
- Exit the settings by touching the Done button.
Investigating the penetration of WhatsApp messages by changing the name of the audience
One of the studied methods for stealing information is that hackers get into your phone and replace your number with the number of a close friend and match the profile picture, so you think you are talking to your friend. But if another person is talking to you.
To check this issue, it is enough to make sure that the encryption feature of WhatsApp is working properly.
The mentioned function converts your messages into encrypted codes and sends them to the other party’s phone, which will be visible to him after decoding.
With these details, if you are suspicious of one of your audience and think you are talking to someone else instead of your friends, it is better to check the end-to-end encryption between your accounts as follows:
- First, enter the chat page with the desired contact in WhatsApp and touch his name at the top of the screen.
- After opening the profile, scroll down a bit and select Encryption.
- On the opened page, you can see the security codes and QR codes. To ensure that WhatsApp encryption works properly between your account and the audience, open this page on his phone and scan the QR code on his phone screen by selecting SCAN CODE.
- Note: If the security code is confirmed, a green tick will appear on your screen, but otherwise, your messages will be sent to someone else’s phone.
Hackers may have access to your phone and text messages in some way; Therefore, before recovering my hacked WhatsApp account, make sure that your device has enough security.
Considering that Meta Company claims that WhatsApp is one of the most secure messengers in the world, many users believe that the said messenger is not very user-friendly and lacks many features of other messengers.
Therefore, recently there have been unconfirmed rumors that users’ information is being sold to other companies and authorities.
If you are one of these people and are worried about hacking WhatsApp account, you can delete your WhatsApp account, delete your profile and all your information and migrate to other messengers.