How To Make WhatsApp Animated Stickers On IPhone?
WhatsApp animated stickers are an entertaining extra part that helps our conversations on WhatsApp. Although 3D stickers could be added to WhatsApp, custom animated stickers were not possible. But WhatsApp now allows you to import custom animated stickers in WhatsApp with the latest update. That is, you can use any video or gif to make animated stickers for WhatsApp.
WhatsApp does not allow you to add animated stickers directly. You have to rely on other programs to get the job done. To make WhatsApp animated stickers, we will use the Sticker Maker App. Stay tuned with Dr Tricks.
- Install the Sticker Maker app on your Android phone.
- Launch the app and tap on “Create a new sticker pack”.
- Enter a name for your sticker pack. Click the Create button.
- Tap on the sticker pack you just created to add WhatsApp animated stickers to it.
- Click on the first box and choose Select File from the menu.
- Select the video or GIF file you want to create a sticker from. This program automatically compresses the gif or video and creates stickers from it.
- Likewise, tap the other boxes in Step 5 to add three animated stickers to the sticker pack.
- After adding at least 3 stickers, press the Add to WhatsApp button at the bottom.
- Chat on WhatsApp and open the sticker page. You will find the created WhatsApp animated stickers there. To send a sticker, just tap on it.
Later, you can add more WhatsApp animated stickers to the same sticker pack by repeating the above steps. You can even add animated stickers by clicking on the Tray icon, and changing the sticker pack icon shown in WhatsApp.
How to create WhatsApp gif stickers on iPhone?
The steps to make WhatsApp stickers for iPhone users are almost the same.
However, to make WhatsApp animated stickers using your iPhone, you need to use another app. Here we use Sticker Maker Studio to make WhatsApp stickers. Follow the steps below to add custom animated stickers to WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Install and open the Sticker Maker Studio app on your iPhone.
- Enter the sticker pack and manufacturer name in the provided boxes. Click the Create button to save.
- Tap on the newly created sticker pack.
- You will see different boxes. Tap the first box and select Files from the list.
- Navigate to the video or GIF file and select it. Similarly, add other stickers to the pack.
- Tap Add to WhatsApp when you have at least 3 animated stickers in the pack and a Tray icon will be created automatically.
- If the tray icon is empty, tap on it. Otherwise, you will face problems while adding sticker packs to WhatsApp.
- Choose an image from among your images for the Tray icon. A pop-up will appear asking WhatsApp to open. Tap ok.
- To add animated stickers to WhatsApp, tap Save in the pop-up window. Your WhatsApp animated stickers are ready to use on your iPhone.
How to delete WhatsApp animated stickers?
If you want to remove the animated sticker pack (or any other sticker pack) from your iPhone or Android WhatsApp, please follow the steps below.
- Open a WhatsApp chat on your Android or iPhone.
- Go to the WhatsApp sticker page where you added your stickers to your chat. Tap on the (+) icon.
- Tap on my stickers.
- On iPhone, tap Edit and tap the red cross icon next to the pack.
- Tap Done.
- In Android, if you want to delete the sticker pack, tap on the Delete icon next to the sticker pack.
We hope that you have learned how to make WhatsApp animated stickers and can add your favorite stickers to WhatsApp. As you may have guessed, using the same steps, you can add animated stickers from your favorite apps like Telegram, Facebook Messenger, etc. Just download animated stickers in GIF or video format and add them as above steps. When it comes to GIFs, you can make them from images in your phone gallery and then add them to WhatsApp as animated stickers.